Raymond, New Hampshire
Colonial Revival Style
PO Box 909, 9 Epping Street, Raymond NH 03077-0909
Library web site: https://www.raymondnh.gov/dudley-tucker-library
A Brief History of the Building
1906: Andrew Carnegie gave $2,000 to the town to build the library.
1908: The new library opened on October 1.
1974: The interior of the building was refurbished.
1993: A two-story addition was built which featured an elevator for handicapped accessibility.
2004: The building got new siding.
2020: The library received a generous bequest from the George Clarke Estate last year and installed a new outdoor sign
These three photos and information were supplied by the Dudley-Tucker Library.