Classical Revival Style
11 North Main Street, Sharon MA 02067-1299
Library web site: http://sharonpubliclibrary.org
A Brief History of the Building
1913: Andrew Carnegie gave $10,000 to the town to build the library.
1914: The new library opened on November 28.
This building was is part of the Sharon Historical District and has been on the National Register of Historic Places since 1975.
Search | Take a Virtual Tour | Sources | Links | Home
This information has
been compiled and posted by Corinne H. Smith.
Questions, comments, and corrections can be addressed here.